The official newspaper of Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School.

Inside Prep

Breaking News
  • AsiaFest takes place April 25
  • Day 4 delayed opening on April 24
  • Students take ACT, PreACT, ECA Bio on April 23
  • Passover begins evening of April 22
  • Senior Mentors meet 1st PRT April 22 in Chapel
  • Prebeuf: Middle school students visit school April 21

Inside Prep

Inside Prep

The Rise of Intramural Basketball: A Slam Dunk Season
A change in weather affects Brebeuf

A change in weather affects Brebeuf

March 4, 2024

From the start of the second semester, Indiana has experienced unexpected extreme cold weather affecting school life, student drivers, and sports. With...

Committed Athletes

Committed Athletes

March 4, 2024

Aside from academic excellence, Brebeuf students flourish in sports. More than half of the student body at Brebeuf partake in sports. Balancing academics...

Spring Trial Schedule: Sink or Float?

February 21, 2024

If you’ve been at Brebeuf for the past few years, you probably know the eight day schedule by heart…or at least know it pretty well by now. But this...

Indy Scream Park Review

Indy Scream Park

Indy Scream Park 2023 is an attraction you do not want to miss! Indy Scream Park is essential for celebrating Halloween and the spooky season. 

Indy Scream Park is one of the top five best-haunted houses in the U.S. as of 2022, according to the Indy Scream Park website. Indy Scream Park is open from Friday, September 22nd to Saturday, November 4th. 

Indy Scream Park has six main events plus the food and beer attractions which are named Monster Midway and Bonzo’s Beer Garden. The 6 main attractions are Lockdown (NEW!), KillGores 3D Circus, Zombie Paintball Assault, Nightmare Factory Blackout, Zombieland Unchained, and Back Woods. 

This is the first year that The Lockdown has been a part of the Indy Scream Park attractions. According to Fox59 News, “Indy Scream Park spent $400,000 to improve the guest experience, including new guest amenities, a new haunted attraction, and new restrooms.” 

Indy Scream Park is located at 5211 S. New Columbus Rd. in Anderson, Indiana. The doors open each night at 7 pm. The park closes at a different time depending on the day of the week. Ticket prices start at $23.95 and can be purchased online at the Indy Scream Park website. 

When asked the question, how was your Indy Scream Park experience?, this is how a couple of Brebeuf students responded:

Mackenzie Winters ‘26 said, “Indy Scream Park was pretty scary because of the jumpscares during the attractions and it was really loud because of the screams.”

Claudia Keller ‘25 said, “Indy Scream Park was fun and the food was good. The workers were also really good at their jobs as well which made the experience better.”

When we went, our experience was very similar to both of these points of view. We went to Indy Scream Park with our friends at around 8 p.m.. 

Upon our arrival, we were greeted by a woman dressed in a full costume and scary makeup. She went on to taunt us as we showed her our tickets to enter the park. The woman’s costume definitely set the bar for how the rest of the night was going to go.

We went through all 6 attractions throughout the night. They are all dark which allowed for an even scarier environment that kept us on our toes. We both agree that The Lockdown was our favorite attraction of the night by far. 

After we went through the 6 attractions we had built up an appetite. The food at the Monster Midway was more on the expensive side, however, it was definitely convenient to have closeby after a long day of scares. 

We definitely recommend going to Indy Scream Park to anyone who loves a good jump scare and a lot of laughs!