The official newspaper of Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School.

Inside Prep

Breaking News
  • AsiaFest takes place April 25
  • Day 4 delayed opening on April 24
  • Students take ACT, PreACT, ECA Bio on April 23
  • Passover begins evening of April 22
  • Senior Mentors meet 1st PRT April 22 in Chapel
  • Prebeuf: Middle school students visit school April 21

Inside Prep

Inside Prep

A star is born in Indy: Caitlin Clark gets drafted to the Indiana Fever

AP Study Season: How Brebeuf Students Deal with Stress

May 17, 2024

As the school year ends and AP exams approach, many Brebeuf students grapple with increased levels of stress and anxiety. The pressure to perform well...

Brebeuf’s Track Team Sprints Toward Success

May 17, 2024

The Track season is unfolding with remarkable success! This year, there are many great runners who contribute to the team and are leading the team to ascendancy....

Pre, during, post: The prom trifecta

Pre, during, post: The prom trifecta

May 16, 2024

Our definition of prom in 2024 is a lot different than that of 20 years ago; rather than just going to a dance in a school gym for 3 hours, prom now consists...

The New Online PSAT

Upsides and downsides of the new PSAT
Online Bluebook testing server sign in page

The new online PSAT started out rough as students had to wait an hour before they could begin. Students were told to arrive at school at 8:15 a.m., giving them fifteen minutes until starting the test at 8:30 a.m. 

As students were setting up, College Board was having technical difficulties with the testing server, causing a delay. Proctors and students were told to wait patiently until they could start the test, which resulted in some fun games within classrooms to pass the time. 

“We played board games like battleships and chess,” said Kate Dugan ‘25. Other students either conversed with each other or read books they had brought because phones were not allowed. 

Fortunately, the server was able to get back up and ready for testing. Students were finally able to begin the PSAT around 9:30 a.m. The online test had already had a bumpy start, but this was soon made up with the tools and new criteria the test offered. 

“I really did appreciate all the tools that they provided such as being able to highlight text, cross out answers, and all the reference sheets for different formulas,” said Lauren Williams ‘26. 

Regular timed people ended before noon with extended timed people ending around 1:15 p.m. Other than the delay, the new online PSAT was a success!