The official newspaper of Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School.

Inside Prep

Breaking News

Inside Prep

Inside Prep

Women at the 66th Annual Grammy Awards

Women at the 66th Annual Grammy Awards

February 15, 2024

The sixty-sixth Grammy Awards Ceremony, hosted at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, was a historic night for female artists—from Taylor Swift to Joni...

Brebeuf’s New Cafeteria

Brebeuf’s New Cafeteria

February 14, 2024

Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably seen the new cafeteria. And if you haven’t, here’s a rundown. When you first walk in, you...

Snoball Recap 2024

Snoball Recap 2024

February 12, 2024

This year, Snowball was held at Industry in Downtown Indianapolis just two blocks away from Lucas Oil Stadium. With the past few Snowball dances being...

Inside Prep 32 Man Update

The fight for the playoffs battles on
Ben Grimes ‘25
Current playoff projections in the Inside Prep 32 person Fantasy League

The Inside Prep 32-person fantasy league has had a very exciting first half to the season. A few teams have established themselves as front-runners for the title, and some are merely fighting to avoid last place.

Currently, the playoffs project to include teams Luke345, Jack Grimes G, Lesnet26, moneymakers, Grimes, Aroy 24, rudavsky, and Andy1217. Falling just behind these teams and vying for a spot, teams Jham7, Avzzz, Sam Grant, and CRink13 are just a couple games back from being in the playoffs.

The manager of first place Team Luke 345, Luke Akosa, says the secret to his success was “My drafting of Christian Kirk, James Cook, and Raheem Mostert in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds consecutively, who have carried my team so far.”

On the other side of the spectrum, teams Gabevj, vivianmo, eolson27, michealhuse3, ihoffy, MGat, dbrames, and kdugster are simply trying to avoid the “toilet bowl” which will decide who gets last place.

The most impactful players so far this season have been by far Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, and Christian McCaffery, who are the only players so far to score more than 200 points for their fantasy managers. Behind them, star QBs Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts have also been very good this season, with both scoring around 180 points.

Outside of the top performers overall, there have also been some major draft steals so far. Perhaps the player who has outperformed his draft position the most, drafted by team vivanmo in the 8th round, was Puka Nacua, who despite getting picked outside the top 250, is currently number 14 overall. At the QB position, Sam Howell has also been great for his manager, NicoG3015,  currently being the QB 8, contrary to his draft position in the 4th round.

The season is far from over, and any team could find themselves in a playoff scenario. The league is only at the halfway mark, so stay tuned to see who comes out on top!