The official newspaper of Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School.

Inside Prep

Breaking News
  • AsiaFest takes place April 25
  • Day 4 delayed opening on April 24
  • Students take ACT, PreACT, ECA Bio on April 23
  • Passover begins evening of April 22
  • Senior Mentors meet 1st PRT April 22 in Chapel
  • Prebeuf: Middle school students visit school April 21

Inside Prep

Inside Prep

The Rise of Intramural Basketball: A Slam Dunk Season
A change in weather affects Brebeuf

A change in weather affects Brebeuf

March 4, 2024

From the start of the second semester, Indiana has experienced unexpected extreme cold weather affecting school life, student drivers, and sports. With...

Committed Athletes

Committed Athletes

March 4, 2024

Aside from academic excellence, Brebeuf students flourish in sports. More than half of the student body at Brebeuf partake in sports. Balancing academics...

Spring Trial Schedule: Sink or Float?

February 21, 2024

If you’ve been at Brebeuf for the past few years, you probably know the eight day schedule by heart…or at least know it pretty well by now. But this...

Pho Plus Review

Recently a new pho restaurant opened up and it has quickly become popular among people
living in the vicinity. This restaurant not only serves pho, but it also serves boba tea, lo mein, rib,
fried rice, and more. It also has vegetarian options, which can be helpful for many. Its website is
very organized and put together, so it can be easy to find what you are looking for.

Service and Food: ★★★★★
After visiting this restaurant, I can say that personally, I had a fantastic experience. The food was
fresh and authentic and it was filled with flavors that not many people can recreate. The service
is fantastic due to the considerate and hard-working workers.

Interior of the restaurant:★★★★★
When discussing the interior of the restaurant, I can say that it is very well put together. The
menu is right in the front of the restaurant and their logo shines everywhere you look. They have
an assortment of tables and booths that you can choose from as well as specific sauces and
utensils.

Overall: ★★★★★
As a whole, I give this restaurant five stars. The food and service were excellent and the
restaurant was organized. They aid your every need, and the portions are large for a fair amount
of money. I can say that I definitely recommend this restaurant and if you try it, you won’t be
sorry.